Saturday, March 13, 2010

Daddy's back (and will be gone again tomorrow)



At least we spent an entire day out! Hell yeah to Ikea, its a place you can never ever get bored of! Before I start on anything else, sorry to Annisaa for not going over to your place for the wedding. If you ever get married to __, I'll come down no matter what!!

Anyway, yes. Hell yeah to Ikea! I'm feeling extremely excited about the new set of tables and I THINK my dad's gonna make a lightbox so I can actually do some tracing to save time at home!

Besides those, I also got myself boxes to organize my stuff (like it'll make my messy room much neater... ...), a FLEECE comforter and 3 soft toys!


We dined at the Ikea restaurant too:




.. and got this CUTE miniature armchair.


This mini version will only look cute if you've seen the large one.
Too cute for my parents to resist, at least.

Everything at Ikea makes me high and we ended up staying there for 6 hours instead of the intended 4 hours.

We then met my brother at Say Cheeze for dinner and got a New Monitor (its seriously impossible to survive with the old one that keeps switching off every 2 minutes). Just that I'm not too used to the wide screen cause it makes everything stretched out and weird like this:


top 25 most played. Which isn't very accurate.

See its so stretched out, now there's space for me to put more crap information such as bit rate and date added to display.

Or does the whole world already own a rectangular screen such that I'm starting to sound like a country pumpkin?! HAHA.


and here's the strawberry again, ignore the mess of wires.


my brother cooked us tofu with scrambled eggs for supper:

Doesn't look appetising at all but the funny thing is that it tastes abit like fried carrot cake. He just loves cooking alot 8D



Lastly, I like the Bible I got. I'm going to read it everyday.

No comments: